Blog marketing is and always will be a topic like no other!
One core aspect is that WinnComm, LLC will take your blog to new levels and get you seen quickly and effectively through all whitehat measures.
Business blogging is an incredible online marketing tool that saves you thousands of dollars but provides great business opportunities in just one click. Blogs are user-friendly, customized and a flexible medium for disseminating useful information for effective positioning of your products in the market.
Companies engaging in business blogging have a definite edge over their competitors.
Here are some advantages:
- Word-of-Mouth. In a survey, there are currently 14 million blogs with 80,000 more being added each day and about 30 percent of the 50 million+ users are blog readers. Imagine how much gain your company will have if your products are advertised through blogs. With the Internet, information spreads so quickly, especially if you have an impressive write-up about your product. Soon your blogs will be passed on to hundreds of possible potential customers.
- Awareness and loyalty. Open communication with your customers creates trust and loyalty among them. Responding to their questions and comments can influence them in trying your products and services. Customer service one reason why people buy certain products.
- Feedback. Blogs are good for product research and reviews. It would be easier to improve on your products if you listen to customers, their opinions and their behavioral patterns. Comments on blogs are immediate so you can take immediate action to address your customers’ concerns.
- Community halo-effect. Bloggers are reasonable, friendly and helpful. They are more than willing to create blogosphere of comments regarding your product. The only thing you have to do is embrace and take an active part in the culture and your product will surely be considered in their next purchase.
For better marketing results, actively promote your business blogs by submitting your blogs to blog search sites and directories. Do not forget to include your URL. Be consistent with your content. Make sure it exclusive information that adds value on a daily basis. This will keep your readers popping in to read up your updated blog post.
A blog is like a set-up booth in the biggest trade show on earth every day. Marketing possibilities are just around the corner waiting to strike your sale scales up.
The Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds are important and offers the best results. Use effective keyword phrases to generate high ranking status in the search engine traffic. In this way, you have better chances of people finding your blog and website. For this to be successful, you can use RSS for news update feeds which can be read through RSS reader application. This is a very useful tool for business and internet marketers as well. More traffic means more potential sales.
If you are already convinced with the potentials of business blogs for marketing and targeting sales increase, your company is now ready to start blogging. But first, you have to be in tune with your company’s business objectives and determine if blogging will really help you achieve your goal.
- Several blogs are dedicated to teaching people the do’s and don’ts of blogging, READ them! Include in your reading materials blogs that are consumer-based too to give you an idea the proper way to reach out to your audience.
- Set up several test blogs right away.
If your initial try out with blogs worked well, you can now start setting up your blogs.
- Study blog design. Blog hosting services provide pre-designed templates. But if you opt for paid blog service, you can ask your artist to design and layout your blog site to match the company’s identity and needs.
- Choose a topic. Its good to have a lineup of topics you want for your blogs but be sure they are in consonance with your business objectives. This would be a test of your flexibility and open-mindedness since results may be going against the set objectives.
- Remember the following safety measures in blogging:
- Legal issues are sometimes involved in blogging; it is safer to include disclaimers and limitations of liabilities;
- Corporate communication and legal department are responsible in educating the senior management on how blogs might affect business;
- Create blogging policies; set limits on who gets to blog and what information are allowed to be made public;
- Avoid outright marketing blog or you will shy away your readers;
- Make content updated, relevant and fresh;
- Reinforce the company’s core values; and,
- Encourage employees to use it. (BE CAREFUL feel free to post here in the comments section on what employees SHOULDN’T talk about on a Company blog.)
So let’s keep moving onward here…
- Start blogging and complete 20 posts before going to marketing.
- Begin marketing.
- Regularly monitor the coming ins and outs of readers and get updates. Then, measure your results.
- Adjust if needed. You can always play with your designs on the blog site as long as it remains to match the company’s identity.
- Strive to be consistent with your topic all the time.
- Try to have unrelated topics with a general and broad appeal.
- Schedule updates regularly. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday would be best to update blogs.
Once you have done all these things, you can now ultimately enjoy the benefits of business blogging.
Happy Blogging to All,
Jim Couts/Partner WinnComm, LLC